Pages

Monday 23 May 2016

My 3rd 100 word challenge : The day my dryer caught on fire.

This is my 3rd  100wc, I hope you enjoy. Here is a link to the site https://100wc.net/


It was a normal late morning. Everything was fine until later when my mum, my sister (Julia) and I smelt smoke in the house.

Julia searched around the house with mum, then my mum opened the garage door...

Mum saw the dryer as the flame flickered and then went out as it burst into flames!

She yelled to us “Get out of the house! Julia grab Johnny ( my brother) now! Jacob (me) go to Nathan and Marie (our neighbours) and tell them there is a fire and get Nathan here!”.

We did as mum said, then Nathan went to mum and some fire trucks went to our house.

1 comment:

  1. A real life adventure complete with action and danger. I like the way you have described that the 'flames flickered.' More importantly I like the fact that you were all safe and that your mum had great presence of mind.

    I look forward to your next 100 word challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.