Pages

Thursday 5 May 2016

How my school holidays went. Is this true or false?


  1. At the start of the holidays, my family and I were too busy to go to the Anzac parade, but we made a fire outside in a log to cook fresh bacon and roasted marshmallows. Both foods were delicious.

  1. At the 2nd week, my family and I had another fire that is still safe, but we also had our neighbors come over to hang out with my mother and my dad, while my sister (Julia) and my little brother (John) watched the Minion’s movie While I played with my paper plane, which was cool, also the plane could glide and do amazing stunts like the Loop de loop.


Is #1 and/or #2 true or false?

Comment in the comment section below.

1 comment:

  1. How nice to have friends and to have social times in your holidays. I do wonder just how fresh was the bacon? Had you been out hunting? Do you have a plan for the paper plane? I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.