Pages

Friday 13 May 2016

My 100 word challenge: stairway to the sky

This is my 100 word challenge, if you don't know what is the 100wc here is a link to the site: https://100wc.net/
Here is the reason why we are doing the 100wc, because it can help your vocabulary and your writing skills.   Anyway, here is my 100wc, please enjoy!

Two years ago, I went to a mountain (that had very little life) and I found a strange set of stairs. I thought I should go up that stairway, so I went up there and I found the most beautiful place in my entire life! It was rich with nature and I saw some new types of birds that I call ‘borrow birds’ and and dig into the ground to find food and to make a home. Then I heard some strange noise that did not come the birds, then birds flew off and I wonder what creatures are here, so I made a camp here to observe the animals.

1 comment:

  1. Jacob I loved reading your story of exploration, and it was fun to learn about the "borrow birds" who live in that beautiful place beyond the stairs. And it sounds like there are more adventures and discoveries to follow - how exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.