Pages

Friday 10 February 2017

Week 2 swimming lessons

On Wednesday, my class and I went to the school pool for swimming lessons, but things weren’t right.

It was a CHILLY cloudy day and the school pool was already cold, so it was super COLD.

I had to jump in, but I was scared so I took a leap of faith, I am now shivering but I do get warmer when our instructor tells us to swim freestyle.

During the lessons, I had two fatal flaws, #1 I had trouble going sideways with my arms, this bit makes freestyle… freestyle! #2 I am very slow when kicking to go forward.

IMG_1567.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Jacob: Take it from someone who learnt how to swim as an adult that the more you practise now the better swimmer you will be. I have seen you in the ocean and I know how much you enjoy being in the water. I am sorry the pool is so cold. The summer sun is not shining.

    Please note I have checked my spelling sometimes.

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mr Robertson, for the lovely comment.

    p.s, I did like the swimming lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Caleb from St Bernadette's School. I like the detail about the day and how cold it was. I also liked the photo you put in. I think maybe your class should check the temperature before you start swimming to make sure its not too cold!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.