Pages

Thursday 31 March 2016

My recount about the night of the William Pike Challenge launch.

Displaying IMG_6080.JPGMy recount about the night of the William Pike Challenge launch.


It was the evening of the 8th of March, when the William Pike Challenge was being launched and it was meet the teacher, so my class called Rimu class had made a evening meal for our parents and us to eat and William Pike himself was there!


Then we had William Pike talk about how he lost his leg and what happened in his life after that. I volunteered to clean his metallic leg, which meant I got a copy of his book for free!


At the end, we were told that in a couple of weeks we are going surfing and then I went home. At the end of the evening I thought had a pretty good day.

2 comments:

  1. cool recount hope you had fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jacob I think you are being the 'Master of Understatement' when you you describe that you had a 'pretty good day.' I was so impressed with the way that you volunteered to help William Pike with his leg. You did this with great aplomb. Well done Jacob!

    I am very interested to know what you think of William Pike's book. HAve you read it yet?

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.