Pages

Monday 23 May 2016

My 2nd 100 word challenge : The Night of the Thundering Flood!

This is my second 100 word challenge and it's prompt is that you have to put these words into it: Silence, Orange, Thunder, Pyjamas and Swam. Oh also here is a to 100wc.com: https://100wc.net/ ;
Anyway, enjoy!

It was a late evening when I was about to go to bed. I was putting my orange pyjamas and then I went to sleep. 
3 hours later, I heard a loud bang of thunder and then everything fell silence, that is when I woke up. 

I went out of my bed and I went to look outside and I saw my neighborhood is flooding and I had knew what to do, I had swim to the hills behind my house.

I was knee deep in water in my house and I had to swim/walk out of my house. 
I swam to the hills and saw a rescue helicopter.

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoying these sentence starters Jacob! I have heard that swimming/walking out of house knee deep in water is becoming more of a reality for some communities in flood prone areas as our climate changes. Lucky you had your rescue helicopter there! Great paragraphing. What will you focus on next with your 100WC?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.