Pages

Wednesday 29 June 2016

my 6th 100wc : The 8 days in Alcatraz Prison

This is my 6th 100wc and our prompt was what was it like if you were in Alcatraz Prison. Please enjoy. ;)

Date: June 19th. Today I was put into Alcatraz Prison and to be locked up in a cell and I need to break out of this prison?

Date: June 25th. I was having trouble in my cell with a buddy called ‘Bob’ and he was more muscular than me and I need to escape this place... 

Date: June 27th. I have a plan to escape, it has already began. I just dug a hole and I had the feeling that I’ll be shot by a guard nearby, but I found myself on a beautiful beach with a boat that is ready to be hijacked by me!

1 comment:

  1. great story.I hope you made it out of prison safe ...???! (:<

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.