Pages

Thursday 3 August 2017

Wednesday Rugby & Netball zones

On Wednesday, most of my class (including me) were going to zones & we had to climb into a bus.
We stopped at our first stop & our Rugby team walked out of the bus, we later dropped of our yr5-6 Netball team, then finally my yr7-8 Netball team were dropped at Rolleston College.

My team's matches were just fine until it started raining at the start of the 3rd match and my right hand went numb. After the match we had to place our bags inside the school building, lator we got out in the rain again for the final game. 

I had to find a way to keep my bag dry outside in the rain, so I zipped it up on a fence.
After the last game, my hair was drenched! We went to the bus, went to pick up our other Netball team and our Rugby team, then went back to school.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. If you have a comment to say, go down to the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.