Pages

Tuesday 1 November 2016

Term4 week4 100wc: The Land of SLENDER MAN

Sorry I havn't been uploading 100wc for a while, so I made one with the prompt: 'as the smoke cleared'. Please enjoy.

20/08/05
It was a good day to be a detective, I had loads of assignments.

Unluckily, I chose one randomly, I was going to a ‘so called’ haunted location, where there was a family of six that went missing.

19/12/05

I solved half of the mystery, but it has loose ends as the smoke cleared, like the locals were telling me of how one member of the family had summoned a mythical creature called the slender man, it took 2 of the children, it killed the 3 adults and- *thump thump* -what was… OH NO! *static*.

1 comment:

  1. What a great approach to imagine being a detective. Such is the life of a detective that I imagine they witness many unusual phenomenon. I never imagined the idea of a mythical creature being part of the life of a detective. This piece of writing highlights for me what a wonderfully fertile imagination you have. Have you thought of extending the adventures of the Slender Man into an episodic adventure?

    i look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.