Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2016

My Weekly Prototec Maths Results Graph

Hello everyone commenting and/or reading on my blog,

My class has been using Prototec for the last 6 weeks this term. Every week we are marking down our test results from Prototec (which is a good website to go to for maths) Here is the link here.

The part I found challenging is turning percentages into fractions.
I learned that the tenths of 0.192 was 0.1, not 1.92.

We put it onto our own separate graphs to show how well we are doing on prototec, so here is mine:

Screenshot 2016-11-15 at 12.03.06 PM.png


1 comment:

  1. I think it is wonderful that you are utilising different learning tools to help you learn and retain your basic facts. You have very clearly graphed your scores and it is great to see that you are making improvements every week. How do you use basic facts in your daily life?

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.