Pages

Monday 27 November 2017

My A&P Show work

Hello, last week my class did 8 tasks about the A&P show, my first project I did was to choose a competitive sport, so i chose Woodchopping, here is my work sheet: 

After I completed my Competitive sports worksheet, I moved on to the Food Truck category, I had to design a food truck and have prices on food to tell me how much I would earn in result, here it is: 

After that, I managed to barely finish making a rollercoaster ride in the Ride category, here is what I like to call 'The Horse Shoe': 

After a week, we had to do comments on our A&P work, I was paired with Lucy E, here are the things she wrote about my work (I re-wrote some words for her, because I asked and because she has a problem with spelling) : 
*

I hope you enjoyed reading this, see ya later!

*(sorry that this image is sideways)

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jacob! You have shared some incredibly well thought out and detailed work. What could be served from the food truck that would be unique at an A and P show? I am impressed that you have designed a ride that is themed to tie in with the A and P show. How many thrills and spills in the ride?

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.