Pages

Thursday 21 May 2015

my friday sports recount

No Tinnin’, All Winnin’.

(Sound of bus stopping)
One day, on friday, 5th of may, the senior class and my class and I were going on the bus to hornby high to do friday sports. We got to hornby high and all of us played “everyone’s it” and it was a good game to play. I was excited.

Soon we were going to the netball courts to play our 4 games and later,we finished our games and we won all our games and then we were going back on bus to school to go home and then we got to school, some of us got a treat. I was happy.
                                                                               

2 comments:

  1. You used some interesting words...
    Next time please describe what you are
    doing... P.S good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. add more full stop and make it longerr

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.